HD-SDI Digital Video Recorder:
- HD-SDI supporting 1080p & 720p recording 1
- Digital Zoom in live view & playback
- Advanced search & playback: Panorama and Multi-time
- Smart Search for fast review of motion events in sequence
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- 24x7 100% duty cycle HDD preinstalled. Supports 2 HDD (expandable up to 4TB)
- Variable frame rate for higher recording speed during events
- HDMI Outputs for convenient connection to HD TVs or monitors
- eSATA output for faster large capacity backup
- Remote Viewing on PC, Mac, smartphone & tablet †
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 2
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth while streaming HD video locally 3
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for reliable connectivity
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments and web link
HD security cameras with night vision:
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) 2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- Megapixel 4mm lens for superior detail and wide angle viewing (79° FOV)
- Automatic Infrared Filter ensures true & accurate color in all lighting conditions
- Smart IR technology with auto light compensation prevents washout effect
- Lorex ClearNight imaging ensures clear night vision and improves recording efficiency using Digital Noise Reduction technology
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Night Vision up to 80ft away in total darkness and up to 140ft away in typical night time ambient lighting 4
- Dual BNC (HD-SDI & Composite) video outputs for simultaneous HD and standard resolution video streaming
- Vandal-resistant design: Cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables 5
HD Security System Includes:
- 4 Ch HD-SDI DVR with Pre-Installed HDD
- 2 x 1080p HD-SDI Cameras with cable pass through brackets
- 2 x 60ft RG59 Siamese (video & power) cable*
- 1 x Power Adapter (for cameras).
- Remote Control, Power Adapter (for DVR)
- HDMI Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Documentation CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
1. High-Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI) uncompressed high definition broadcast-grade video over standard coax cable. Recording speed: 5fps @ 1080p (1920x1080 pixels)/ 10fps @ 720p (1280x720 pixels). Recording time may vary based on recording resolution, quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
3. HD video streaming locally to the DVR. Optimized lower resolution steaming for mobile devices. Mobile connectivity is dependent on bandwidth and resolution of the mobile device.
4. IR illumination range under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* Use the included extension cables, or compatible RG59 extension cables. Regular BNC extension cables are not compatible with this camera.
In order to maintain high definition video quality, extending the existing 60ft RG59 Coaxial cable is NOT acceptable. For longer cables runs, use a single 200ft or 300ft cable.
Please see our support articles for more information on extension cables for high definition security systems.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad, iPhone™, Android (version 2.3 & above). Data plan is required not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new smart phones and tablets become available in the market.