Lorex Player 11 - PC Backup Video Player for ECO Series - Frequently Asked Questions
Relevant Models / Series: LH110 ECO Series (LH114, LH118, LH116), LH130 ECO2 Series (LH138, LH136), LH120 ECO+ Series, LH010 ECO BLACKBOX Series (LH014, LH018, LH016)
LH110 ECO Series Downloads / Upgrades Available: Click here
ECO2 LH130 Series Downloads / Upgrades Available: Click here
ECO+ LH120 Series Downloads / Upgrades Available: Click here
ECO BLACKBOX LH010 Series Downloads / Upgrades Available: Click Here
Lorex Player 11 is used to view backup video files on PC on the ECO Series DVR's listed above.
NOTE: The player for viewing backup video files on PC for LH110 ECO Series DVR's has been updated to Lorex Player 11.
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4 or above
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 256 MB Ram
- 16 MB video memory
Installing Lorex Player 11
- Back up video files from the DVR to your local hard drive or USB flash drive.
To install Lorex Player 11:
- Download Video Player for PC from the downloads tab for your DVR series (see the links above).
- Extract the installer file and double-click it to begin installation. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Lorex Player 11.
Running Lorex Player 11
- Double-click the Lorex Player 11 () icon on the desktop.
Click the Open File to load a single video file. Click the down button next to it to load a folder with backed-up videos.
Select the file and click Open.
- If you are opening a folder, click Add.
- Double-click the file in the list on the right to begin playback.
Lorex Player 11 Interface Overview
About the Advanced Config menu
The Advanced Config menu allows you to select where screencaptures are stored.
To open the Advanced Config menu:
Click the button.
Click Select to change the snapshot save folder. Then select the folder and click OK.
Click OK to save changes.
Last Updated: 10/9/2012