View your world like never before with the first full HD 1080p surveillance system in the consumer market. This easy to install Do-It-Yourself LHD1042001C4 security bundle boasts full 1080p HD viewing and recording capabilities, producing outstanding high definition images that can be digitally zoomed during live viewing and playback mode capturing every important detail. The dual streaming feature of the HD-SDI DVR allows for efficient bandwidth usage for remote viewing to your mobile device or computer while still recording HD video on to the 2TB surveillance grade hard drive. Optimize your playback with Smart search and the advanced Panorama & Multi-time search options, providing for fast review of motion events, sequenced clips before and after an incident, and viewing the same camera channel at different times.
The High Definition Security Camera Bundle features 4 1080p cameras that have dual outputs using high-grade RG59 coaxial cable so you can connect to a HD-SDI DVR and to a TV or monitor for simultaneous High Definition viewing. With an Infrared Cut Filter ensuring true and accurate color reproduction and Digital Noise Reduction providing clear night vision and improving recording efficiency, you can truly see the HD difference. Ideal for small businesses and home monitoring.
Model no.: LHD1042001C4-W
FLIR Cloud is a cloud-enabled software platform to connect to all FLIR NVRs and MPX DVRs. The FLIR Cloud apps give you access to FLIR systems from any iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Simple installation process for user convenience.
1. High-Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI) uncompressed high definition broadcast-grade video over standard coax cable. Recording speed: 5fps @ 1080p (1920x1080 pixels)/ 10fps @ 720p (1280x720 pixels). Recording time may vary based on recording resolution, quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
3. HD video streaming locally to the DVR. Optimized lower resolution steaming for mobile devices. Mobile connectivity is dependent on bandwidth and resolution of the mobile device.
4. IR illumination range under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* Use the included extension cables, or visit www.lorextechnology.com for compatible RG59 extension cables. Regular BNC extension cables are not compatible with this camera. In order to maintain high definition video quality, extending the existing 100ft RG59 Coaxial cable is NOT acceptable. For longer cables runs, use a single cable up to 300ft.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad, iPhone™, Android (version 2.3 & above). Data plan is required not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new smart phones and tablets become available in the market.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Location: Shasta Lake, Calif
Location: Nashua, NH
I bought and installed the Lorex LHD1042001C4 system and would highly(!!!) recommend anyone looking for a survelliance system, to just buy this Lorex system. Don't count your pennies here, this system is WELL worth the little extra money you may need to spend, given the quality of picture (1080p) and technical support. Excellent technical support, can't praise them highly enough!! I absolutely recommend this system period. No major issues. Tech support took control over the internet and in about 20minutes, had the system up on my local net AND had remote viewing on my smart phone working AOK!