Watch over your world from anywhere in the world delivering true peace of mind with the LH030 ECO Blackbox 3. Featuring Stratus Connectivity our innovative hassle-free cloud connection, allows you to quickly and easily remotely connect to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online! Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
The ECO Blackbox 3 DVR is optimized for use with 960H-compatible cameras. Industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. A 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, gives a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio with no stretched image. The DVR is also backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
The included weatherproof bullet cameras combine sophisticated performance with rugged durability to provide high-quality surveillance video in all conditions. Stay connected around the clock with advanced IR night vision, ensuring you never miss a detail day or night. These advanced security cameras are protected by a durable housing that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Manage video and power cables with the cable pass-through bracket, which keeps your surveillance video secure against the will of intruders and vandals.
Record in real-time to the specialty 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
Connect the ECO BlackBox3 to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard HDMI, VGA & BNC inputs. The intuitive interface with simple icons allows for easy & efficient security DVR programming. Or connect to Lorex's Stratus app to remotely monitor your security system from virtually anywhere in the world.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
Variety of installation options are available.
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
6. When connected to a 960H capable DVR
7. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
8. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.
** BlackBox is used solely as a marketing term and does not imply that the product can survive fire or extreme conditions. Use product in accordance with the instructions provided.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
We purchased this system so could leave for a few weeks at a time and not have to worry about having a neighbor checking in on our property. It took the tech. two different calls to get our iphone to hook up. The day we were to leave, I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to get things to work. Finally it looked like things were working. worked one day, then quit recording! still have no motion recording. we are not happy with this system!
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For further assistance, please call us at 1-888-425-6739.
Location: Bixby Oklahoma
So,far so,good, very happy with my purchase of my wireless system, very clear video and easy to use menu.
Very satisfied with the product. It's very easy to use. Great Product Value and for the price.
Location: powder springs ga
like the easy setup and remote viewing gives you peace of mind you can see your property
Location: Shreveport, La.
This is a very easy system to install. The camera's although needing electricity are not hard to find locations to place for use. Once installed the DVR is easy to hook up and connecting to your smart phone was very easy and also to a tablet. Registration was easy and all complete work to be online was one of the easiest systems I have installed. The only drawback so far has been that the extra two camera's price higher than what I paid for the whole system on sale. I feel I can as of now I can buy another complete system and use it's camera's and have the DVR as a backup for less than what it would cost from the company to buy the two camera's and receiver. The company needs to take a good look at what the cost of extra camera's cost as its believed that with a lower price they would sell more extra camera's. As a whole I give the system a 5 star and would for sure recommend the systems to others.
Cameras were friendly to install and work very good, they met our expectations
The DVR is great !
The cameras that came with are useless at night,
The night vision looks like im trying to look through fog.
Purchased at Costco. So far all is well.
The system and the remote viewing was easy to set-up.
Be aware that the night vision LED's will attract bugs and possibly give you some false positives with motion detection turned on.
Nice to have 960H resolution capable and HDMI output.
I do recommend this system.