Experience the next generation of premium, do-it-yourself security with the LNR400 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR). This cutting-edge NVR is bundled with weatherproof HD IP cameras to provide you with stunning 1080p HD recording in real-time on all channels. Each camera requires just a single Ethernet cable connecting it to the NVR, which provides both power and video using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology. Connect the cameras to the NVR's 8 integrated PoE ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience that will have you up and running in no time. A high-capacity security-grade HDD is pre-installed, allowing you to record days of footage as lifelike as life itself. Maintain vigilance with the ultimate in recording resolution and picture quality in your corner.
This HD NVR is compatible with Lorex PoE IP cameras only. It is not compatible with third-party IP cameras. Click here for full camera compatibility list.
The system includes HD IP bullet cameras (LNB3143B) and dome cameras (LNE3142B) that boast smooth FULL HD 1080p video and outstanding night vision. The end result of stunning high definition video of your home or business provides you with that crucial peace-of-mind you need.
Introducing FLIR Cloud™, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues - you can quickly and easily connect to your security system using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. FLIR Cloud™ connects you to your system remotely within minutes on your iOS® or Android™ device. Simply download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online! Stay abreast of important developments with push notifications for motion events, and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments.
Record surveillance footage to the security grade 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 1080p HD (1920x1080) for the highest resolution, or change the settings to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
The LNR400 Series features a simplified installation that saves time when setting up your cameras. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR. Simply connect your cameras to the built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports using a single Cat5E Ethernet cable - no power supply required.
The Lorex LNR400 Series NVR with HD IP cameras delivers a truly unique surveillance experience, combining real-time HD video with first-class remote connectivity software that makes on-the-go monitoring a breeze! Start viewing your world in full HD and discover the ultimate way to stay connected.
Variety of installation options are available.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p wired PoE HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. The NVR firmware and software must be upgraded to the latest version to use the FLIR Cloud™ service. When the system is connected to the Internet, it will automatically alert you if there is a firmware upgrade available.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
8. Compatible with Lorex HD NVR LNR100/LNR400 series only
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object.
10. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Location: Kelseyville, Ca
Well, I had high hopes for this product and upon first connection I thought it was quite nice. The cameras pop up on the screen and the quality isn't bad. Not great but what I'd expect from a system like this. Then as I started getting more in to the system I find more and more wrong with it. When replaying a video it always plays back a double speed, forgets recording settings and resets it's own password back to default 2x. Been working with Lorex for 2 months to get it straightened out and they seem to want to help but it is beyond their scope of knowledge how to get this system to work correctly. I did get a replacement in the mail but has the same issues. But they seem to agree that it should not be having these issues. They tried e-mailing me a Firmware update that did not take. Then said they would have to look in to the issue and have not gotten back yet. Wish me luck....Maybe I should be looking for a refund....
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any difficulty you experienced and we were happy to assist you with everything.