Keep watch over the things that matter most with this professional-grade security camera system from Lorex by FLIR. Featuring 8 bullet cameras with SUPER HD 4 MegaPixel (4MP) video recording for double the detail of 1080p HD. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
Accessing your security system on the go has never been easier with FLIR Secure™ connectivity, remote viewing in just 3 simple steps – watch your cameras from anywhere on a PC or Mac, or with the free apps for your smartphone or tablet (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™). Stunning high definition video ensures you never miss out on important details. Video surveillance has never looked this good, at such an affordable price!
Introducing FLIR Secure™ – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The FLIR Secure™ mobile app is easy to use and ready in 3 steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the NVR’s QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees. You can also use a web browser on your PC or Mac computer to access your security cameras through the FLIR Secure™ web viewing portal for peace of mind no matter where in the world you are.
RapidRecap® compiles hours' worth of activity into a short video summary. It connects you to all the day's events in a flash. See your kids coming home, your garbage being collected, your pets getting up to their usual mischief – all in an instant! Timestamping of moving objects tells you what happened and when. Experience the rapid way to stay connected and start to see more while watching less.
Heighten your perception with the outstanding level of detail that SUPER HD 4 MegaPixel (4MP) has to offer. The 8 included bullet security cameras support 4MP (2688×1520) HD recording for crisp live viewing and recording that boasts double the detail of 1080p HD.
Experience the next generation of high definition video recording. The included recorder supports recording from 720p all the way up to 4K HD resolution. Record smooth HD video in real-time on every channel, no matter what resolution. Industry-leading 4K resolution (3840×2160)* ensures the highest level of detail in your recordings. Advanced H.264 & H.265 compression technologies maximize recording efficiency, helping you to get the most out of your available hard drive space.
* 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording
Installation is quick and easy with only a single cable required for each camera. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports are built right into the NVR, which connect to the provided Ethernet cables. These UL-compliant Ethernet cables are certified for in-wall use with a durable fire resistant jacket for added confidence. Each Ethernet cable:
Our exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV) lets you see full color images in low-light conditions for clear identification at night. Most security cameras rely on IR night vision in low-lighting, which only provides black & white images. Capture more informative video evidence with full color images. For a security camera that performs in all sorts of challenging lighting conditions, True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Stay confident that your security cameras will never miss a beat with professional-grade night vision. Even in lighting too low for CNV™ to render full-color images, our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark. See clearly up to 130ft (40m) away in typical nighttime conditions and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night automatically, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don't have time to review hours of security footage. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alertsof motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone or tablet.
This rugged, weatherproof camera is IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we have engineered our cameras to withstand harsh North American climates. Built to withstand temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) to ensure year-round security monitoring that never stops working. The cable pass-through design combined with a durable aluminum alloy housing will give would-be vandals a reason to think twice.
Record crisp HD video to the pre-installed security grade hard drive. The 100% duty-cycle hard drive is designed for surveillance, providing reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record up to 4K HD (3840×2160)* for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. You can also conserve storage space by only recording scenes with movement or only recording between scheduled times.
* 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
7. Compatible with all Lorex HD NVRs except for LNR100 / LNR200 / LNR300 Series. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
8. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
10. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Location: Alberta, Canada
Last year, we previously bought a LNR400 Series 1080P HD NVR that came with 6 - 2MP cameras (capable up to 8 cameras) with 2TB of storage from Costco.ca. We were very happy with the POE connections as well as the wonderful clear resolution. It was a very easy setup. A couple of months ago, we saw the LNR600 series HD NVR with 8 - 4 MP cameras with color night vision (capable up to 16 cameras). We decided to purchase this surveillance system from Costco.ca as we were interested in the color night vision, as well, the system was also on sale! Again, it was a very easy setup, thanks to the POE connections. We already had all of the wiring in place, all we had to do was switch out the LNR400 NVR with the LNR600 NVR, and then switch out all of the 2 MP cameras with the 4 MP cameras. The resolution is amazing with the 4 MP cameras whether in live mode or in playback mode!! As for the color night vision, it doesn't quite work as well as we had hoped. The information states that the color night vision lets you see full color images in "low light conditions". We have a street light that is located at the corner of our driveway. Even with this street light on all night, the color night vision does not really kick in. It isn't until the security light goes on across the road in our neighbor's driveway that we see the color night vision kick in and work. The color stays for awhile but then eventually goes back to black and white. All in all, we are very happy with this surveillance system and would recommend it.