Keep an eye on what matters most with this powerful security camera system from Lorex by FLIR. Featuring 2 bullet cameras with high definition 3 MegaPixel (3MP) video recording for 50% more detail than 1080p HD. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
Accessing your security system on the go has never been easier with FLIR Cloud™ connectivity, remote viewing in just 3 simple steps – watch your cameras from anywhere on a PC or Mac, or with the free apps for your smartphone or tablet (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™). Stunning high definition video ensures you never miss out on important details. Video surveillance has never looked this good, at such an affordable price!
1080p HD NVR supports up to 4 cameras
2× 3MP HD bullet cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 4TB
Introducing FLIR Cloud™ – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The FLIR Cloud™ mobile app is easy to use and ready in 3 steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the NVR’s QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees. The full-featured FLIR Cloud™ Client Management Software (CMS) gives you complete control of your security system from a PC or Mac computer for peace of mind no matter where in the world you are.
Take your home or business security to new heights with a camera that goes beyond high definition. Equipped with powerful 3 MegaPixel (3MP) image sensors, the included bullet security cameras record 50% more detail than 1080p HD. This easy-to-install security system is ideal for your home or business, and setup is easy with single cable installation per camera – a single Ethernet cable provides power to the camera and carries HD video to the NVR. The cameras provide detailed images with smooth 3MP HD that offers clear identification and exceptional detail, ensuring you never miss out on important details.
Installation is quick and easy with only a single cable required for each camera. 4 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports are built right into the NVR, which connect to the provided Ethernet cables. These UL-compliant Ethernet cables are certified for in-wall use with a durable fire resistant jacket for added confidence. Each single Ethernet cable:
Never lose sight of what matters most with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Infrared (IR) LEDs on the included bullet cameras provide excellent clarity in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 130ft (40m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off automatically between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction during the day and unrivalled clarity at night.
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don’t have time to review hours of security footage. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alerts of motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone or tablet.
Our rugged, weatherproof cameras are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we’ve engineered our cameras to withstand the most unforgiving of climates. The cameras hold their own in unforgiving winter temperatures to ensure year-round security monitoring that never stops working. The heavy-duty metal housings make these cameras virtually immune against vandalism.
Record crisp HD video to the pre-installed security grade hard drive. The 1TB hard-drive is specially designed for surveillance, with a 100% duty-cycle providing reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage. You can easily customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 3MP HD for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. You can also conserve hard drive space by recording only scenes with movement or by recording between scheduled times of the day.
Variety of installation options are available.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
1. Real-time recording on 4/8 channels at 1080p (1920×1080) & 720p (1280×720).
2. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
3. 4-channel NVR includes 4 built-in PoE ports. 8-channel NVR includes 8 built-in PoE ports.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. The NVR firmware and software must be upgraded to the latest version to use the FLIR Cloud™ service. When the system is connected to the Internet, it will automatically alert you if there is a firmware upgrade available.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 2Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
8. Compatible with all Lorex HD NVRs except for LNR100 / LNR200 / LNR300 Series. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object.
10. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.