View your world from anywhere in the world with this robust & reliable security camera system from Lorex by FLIR. This powerful system includes 4 bullet security cameras with 1080p HD resolution and long-range night vision. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
Accessing your security system on the go has never been easier with FLIR Secure™ connectivity, with remote viewing in just 3 simple steps – watch your cameras from anywhere on a PC or Mac, or with the free apps for your smartphone or tablet (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™). Stay connected to what matters most wherever life takes you, and enjoy peace of mind from anywhere.
HD DVR supports up to 8 cameras
4× 1080p HD bullet cameras
Expandable up to 4TB
FLIR Secure™ ENABLED
Introducing FLIR Secure™ – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The FLIR Secure™ mobile app is easy to use and ready in 3 steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the DVR’s QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees. You can also use a web browser on your PC or Mac computer to access your security cameras through the FLIR Secure™ web viewing portal for peace of mind no matter where in the world you are.
RapidRecap™ compiles hours’ worth of activity into a short video summary. It connects you to all the day’s events in a flash. See your kids coming home, your garbage being collected, your pets getting up to their usual mischief – all in an instant! Timestamping of moving objects tells you what happened and when. Experience the rapid way to stay connected and start to see more while watching less.
Experience the difference that full 1080p HD video makes. Our advanced cameras use standard coaxial cable to carry high definition 1080p (1920×1080) video to your HD DVR. The included recorder is compatible with Lorex 1080p & 720p HD cameras as well as standard analog cameras for a customizable solution you can expand on with add-on cameras as needed.
Each camera includes a UL rated cable, boasting in-wall certification and fire resistance. Got a large property? You can extend the camera's video cable up to 800ft (244m) from the DVR using a single run of coaxial cable.
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don't have the time to review hours of security footage, or to keep checking throughout the day to make sure all is well. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alerts of motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone / tablet.
Stay connected to what matters most at all times of day with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 130ft (40m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
The rugged, weatherproof cameras are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we've engineered our cameras to withstand extreme temperatures for use in the most unforgiving of North American climates. These all season security cameras feature a cable pass-through design that keeps power and video cabling concealed, which helps to prevent tampering. The durable yet lightweight Polycarbonate housing makes this camera virtually immune against vandalism.
Record crisp 1080p video to the pre-installed 1TB security grade hard drive. The 100% duty-cycle hard drive is designed for surveillance, providing reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage. You can customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 1080p HD (1920×1080) for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Variety of installation options are available.
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p & 720p wired HD cameras and standard analog cameras. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. HDMI output (1920×1080) HD for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 1080p Recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 1920×1080 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
5. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
6. 1080p HD cameras are compatible with Lorex 1080p HD DVRs only. For a list of compatible recorders please visit lorextechnology.com/support.
7. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
8. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.