Imagine awareness technology so lifelike that it rivals reality. The Lorex LNR300 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) brings surveillance recordings to life in HD. Record video in real-time (30 frames per second) on up to 4 channels with full 1080p resolution. Don't miss a single detail with the ultimate in recording resolution and picture quality in your corner.
Say goodbye to port forwarding and complex networking issues. The LNR300 Series is the first NVR with Lorex's quick-and-easy Stratus Connectivity - a cloud-based service that sets up a remote connection to your smartphone or tablet in minutes. Simply download the free app, scan the NVR's QR code and start monitoring your property in full HD. The exclusive app has a number of advanced features, such as playback mode and multi-camera viewing straight to your mobile device.
This NVR is compatible with Lorex IP cameras that use PoE for power and data transmission over Ethernet cables. This HD NVR is not compatible with third-party IP cameras. Click here for full camera compatibility list.
This NVR comes with a 100% duty cycle surveillance-grade hard drive to ensure you can monitor your property 24/7. Expand your storage space by up to 8TB (maximum of two 4TB hard drives) to suit your needs.
The LNR300 Series features a simplified installation that saves time when setting up your cameras. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR. Simply connect your cameras to the built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports using a single Cat5E Ethernet cable - no power supply required.
The NVR is packaged with high-performance 1080p IP cameras to bring a heightened level of detail and clarity to your home or business surveillance needs. The end result of stunning high definition video of your home or business provides you with that crucial peace-of-mind you need.
The Lorex LNR300 Series NVR paired with 1080p IP cameras combine the fluidity of real-time recording with stunning HD picture quality for a surveillance experience more lifelike than ever before. Stay forever present no matter where life takes you to, confident that your world is being watched over by an especially keen eye.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Variety of installation options are available.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
1. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
2. Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad®, iPhone®, Android (version 2.3 & above). Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new smart phone models become available in the market.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
4. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in total darkness and in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
6. 1 minute discovery time when connecting a new camera to NVR.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.