The LW2762HW is a premium home monitoring system. It features a simplified installation, secure wireless video, and no recurring fees. 720p HD video resolution and two-way audio will help you capture the information you need from your security system. Stay connected no matter where you are with our free app that allows you to view live and recorded video anytime you want.
Wireless system can support up to 4 cameras
2 Wireless HD security cameras
Maximum night vision
Built in speaker and microphone
View live and recorded video from a stylish all-in-one 7” LCD monitor and recorder. This monitor gives you complete control of your security system with a user-friendly interface and feather-touch controls. Change viewing modes, enable recording and configure menu options all with the tap of a button.
Leave nothing to the imagination. Your wireless security cameras record stunning 720p video that captures every detail. Video footage is recorded to the included 8GB SD card. This provides plenty of storage for recordings and makes it easy to back up files to an external device like a computer.
Remote monitoring is a breeze with the LW2762HW home monitoring system. Simply download the free Lorex Stratus app for your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device, scan the QR code on the monitor, and start to view live and recorded video from anywhere in the world. Customize recording options (such as motion or scheduled), enable motion-activated push notifications and use the two-way audio intercom all from your mobile device.
The LW2762H security system can be expanded with two additional security cameras. Adding a camera to this wireless security system is simple – just pair the new camera to an open channel and it will be connected.
* Add-on camera model number: LW2770HAC1
Reliable security means protection at all times - even at night. Your cameras provide this with infrared LED night vision. Clearly see up to 65ft / 20m away in low-light conditions and up to 45ft / 14m away in total darkness. An integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation during the day and detailed low-light footage through the night.
Your wireless cameras come with two types of motion detection that will drastically improve alert accuracy. Along with smart video motion detection, these cameras use advanced Passive Infrared (PIR) detection that tracks heat from moving objects.
Each camera contains a built-in microphone and speaker. Use the monitor (or your smart device) to hear activity around your security cameras and communicate with people near them. This two-way audio intercom is a great way to stay connected - whether you're instructing a postal worker or greeting a family member.
Your wireless monitoring cameras are perfect for outdoor or indoor surveillance. High gain antennas ensure a long-range wireless signal up to 160ft / 50m indoors and up to 500ft / 152m outdoors. Their rugged exteriors are specially designed to endure bad weather (IP65-rated) while their compact housings are suitable for indoor home monitoring applications as well.
Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers can hack into the network.
System won't interfere with WiFi signals.
Record and store video on the SD supported system.
1. Wireless cameras require a wired connection to power outlet. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications, install under shelter protected from the elements.
2. Requires a high speed Internet connection and a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 3Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com/support as new models become available in the market.
3. Viewing and recording in 720p resolution should be limited to 2 cameras. For systems using up to 4 cameras, VGA resolution is recommended for optimal video performance. 720p resolution recordings and live view can only be viewed in HD using devices that support 720p (1280×720) or higher resolutions. Included monitor resolution is 800×480.
4. Motion recording for a single camera based on VGA (640×480) recording resolution with 40 motion events per day and 30 second recording duration per event. Maximum recording time may vary based on the number of cameras that are recording, the amount of motion in the scene, and the size of the memory card used (8GB SD card included; 64GB supported).
5. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption.
6. Wireless cameras automatically reconnect with the receiver upon detecting low signal strength to optimize the wireless connection. Maximum wireless transmission range of 150ft (46m) indoors / 500ft (152m) outdoors. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in the path of the wireless signal.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Location: tacoma, WA
would not recommend that you buy this from this company unless you are very tech knowledgeable, because I have been trying to talk to a support person for 2-weeks now and been on the phone for there so-call 30 mins wait time and still no one has call or answered my tickets.
overall if I could get it to work I'm sure I would look the system, for when I did get it to work it work, but where I have problems I have to wait for one of our kids to help us out....
Our apologies for any difficulty you have experienced. Our technical support team has replied to your support inquiry.
Location: one camera outside and one camera indoors
I would recommend this camera
I bought this system for my house due to some recent shady repairmen who came to repair some things at my house and subsequently stole items!!!! The range is pretty amazing on these. I have the base unit in the corner of my kitchen, one camera at my front door, and the other at the other corner of my garage. I am very please with the daytime video quality of these cameras and the motion sensitivity. The night time is not as great, however. I have scheduled my cameras to record at night once it gets dark and the motion sensors don't work as well. BUT the night time video is clear!!! We tested it by walking around and you can see faces pretty well and definitely get a description of a person. Due to me recording every night on the one camera I bought the 64 gig SD card on Amazon as well.
I just ordered the 6 foot extension cable because the camera I am installing at my front door will be going through my exterior wall and into the adjacent bedroom. I didn't think about it when I bought it but since the cables connect in the middle I have NO way of connecting them when they are in the middle of my wall! So the extension cable is a must if you are going to do what I did. The camera that I installed by my garage was very easy to install and only needs power.
The audio on these are pretty awesome too. My wife and kids did some testing and you can hear everything pretty darn clear. I also tested walking through the rocks in my side yard, off camera, and the noise was loud enough that the mic picked it up and started to record!
The FLIR app works great too. Doesn't take very long to connect or login but I had to turn off the motion sensor notifications because I was getting too many alerts on my garage camera that sees the street. The App is truly HD quality and MUCH MUCH better than the monitor.....they tell you that in the manual though. Its nice because you can talk to someone through the app and listen as well.
Overall I am super pleased with this system so far. I plan on buying two more cameras once they go on some kind of sale.