The Lorex LIVE SD Series is a home wireless camera with SD card recording. This is a fast and easy way to add video security to your home or small business providing video signal that is clear, secure, and interference-free. The digital wireless micro-receiver easily plugs directly into your TV, DVR or surveillance monitor. Set up the security home wireless camera near the front or back doors, garage, backyard, patio, kid's room, or any location that you would like to keep an eye on.
No need to run video cables between the cameras and the receiver. With the LIVE SD digital wireless technology, installation is made easy! Just connect the camera and receiver to a nearby power outlet and you're all set. Protect your home, family or business with ease using the Lorex LIVE SD digital wireless video security system.
Record and store video on the SD supported system.
Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers can hack into the network.
System will not interfere with Wi-Fi signals.
Record video clips to the included SD card using three recording modes: manual, motion, or schedule.
Private, secure, crystal clear video ideal to keep tabs on loved ones.
No video extension cables, no expensive installation. Place cameras indoors or outdoors. Just plug & play.
The receiver connects directly to your TV giving you a confident perspective from the convenience of your living room.
Connect the receiver to a computer to view from anywhere in the world using Skype™*.
1. Camera requires a local power outlet.
2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time.
3. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
4. Weather-resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
5. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
* Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC/Mac (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC/Mac (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection. PC/Mac must be turned ON and Skype™ application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Location: Tacoma, WA USA
Somewhat under-whelmed by this product.
Installation of the camera was easy.
Powering up & connecting the base unit to my TV was easy.
1. The included remote control doesn't work - even with a fresh battery installed. Forced to use the controls on the base unit to navigate.
1. "Sneaker Net". With the included SD card in the unit, I must:
A. Put on my sneakers
B. Remove the SD Card from the base unit - which stops recording capability
C. Insert the SD Card into my computer
D. View (or copy) recordings.
E. Re-insert the SD Card
2. Attaching the included cable (to connect to my PC) STOPS ALL RECORDING CAPABILITY.
Location: MASSACHUSETTS, US
works fine now,
The original camera did not record but I did call the company and they did send me a new one… the customer service was very good and the new camera is working fine.