Enjoy the performance of a premium surveillance system with simplified installation, secure wireless video, and no recurring fees. Record video in 720p HD with audio to the included 8GB memory card. View live and recorded video anywhere you go with free apps to help you stay connected. Control your system from the rechargeable wireless LCD monitor for truly portable use. Simplified remote viewing with Lorex Stratus Connectivity is ready to use in mere minutes, allowing you to check in on your home or business from anywhere with no recurring fees!
Get all the capabilities of a full surveillance system to go. View live and recorded video from your cameras on a stylish all-in-one 7" LCD monitor and recorder. A built-in rechargeable battery allows for up to 2.5 hours of portable monitoring. The touch screen video surveillance system gives you complete control of your security system. Change viewing modes, enable recording, and configure menu options all with just a tap of your finger.
Experience surveillance video that leaves nothing to the imagination. Record 720p video with audio for incredible picture quality that captures every detail. Video is recorded to the included SD card, making it easy to backup important footage. Choose from manual, motion or schedule recording per camera to create a truly custom surveillance solution. Experience true peace of mind with the gold standard in wireless security.
Connect the monitor to your router to enable cloud connectivity, enabling you to view and record video from anywhere in the world. Lorex Stratus Connectivity makes setup a breeze: simply download the free SD Pro app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device, scan the QR code on your monitor, and you're ready to go. Take advantage of manual recording, snapshots and two-way audio intercom using your mobile device. Push notifications with snapshot attachments keep you up-to-date with motion events captured by your cameras.
The robust, weather-resistant wireless cameras are also compact in design, making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. The cameras' secure signal and anti-interference technology ensures smooth, reliable wireless video at all times. No need to run cables - these premium HD wireless cameras are among the most convenient on the market and can be installed in mere minutes. The cable pass-through design of the cameras conceals power cables for added protection against vandals.
The wireless cameras feature a built-in microphone and speakers. This means you can hear sounds from around the camera, as well as communicate with persons near the camera using the monitor or a connected smartphone / tablet. Whether you're instructing a postal worker or greeting a family member, the 2-way audio intercom is a great way to stay connected.
View video on your smartphone or tablet, from anywhere in the world
Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers can hack into the network.
SD recording and playback supported
1. Up to 2.5 hours of portable wireless monitoring. For extended monitoring or remote viewing, ensure the wireless monitor is connected to a local power outlet.
2. Wireless cameras require a wired connection to power outlet. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications, install under shelter protected from the elements.
3. 720p HD (1280x720) up to 20 fps with 2 cameras, or VGA (640x480) in real-time (30fps). 720p resolution recordings and live view can only be viewed in HD using smartphones / tablets that support 720p (1280x720) or higher resolutions or view recordings on a computer (SD card reader not included). Included monitor resolution is 800x480.
4. Requires a high speed Internet connection and a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com/support as new models become available in the market.
5. Motion recording for a single camera based on VGA (640x480) recording resolution with 40 motion events per day and 30 second recording duration per event. Maximum recording time may vary based on the number of cameras that are recording, the amount of motion in the scene, and the size of the memory card used (8GB SD card included; 64GB supported).
6. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in total darkness and typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption.
7. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
We bought the above surveillance system in August in the UK. Everything worked well until we tried to connect to SD Pro. The icon on the monitor which should have turned green stayed yellow. Went to Lorex technical help and they agreed after we had tried various things they suggested and the icon was still yellow that we would get a replacement. Sent them the details they wanted - no response. My husband has just spent over 3 hours on the phone, most of it waiting for a representative. Eventually we got a representative and after going interminably over our problem with the monitor, ticket number , warranty etc. etc. we were told that Lorex do not ship either to the UK or Spain. Lorex have both UK and Spanish websites. Am disgusted with their service. Wish we had never heard of Lorex.
I bought two of these units to use one as a backup.
The first control unit and screen died just two days after use. Support was good and is initiating a recall.
I am using the second. I will update this as time progresses.
Location: London Ontario
I bought this system thinking it was everything I was looking for. I didn't want something to constantly record so the motion sensor recording was perfect. I also wanted something that I would be able to monitor from my smartphone. At first it all worked perfectly. Easy installation and hook up to my iPhone. After about 1 1/2 to 2 months the second camera started getting glitches. It would be set to only record motion for a 15 second period, but instead it would record for anywhere up to a 10 minute period. Then turn off to only immediately turn back on and record another 10 minutes. I thought maybe there was something that must be setting it off so I moved it to a quiet room where nothing was moving or making a sound. It still proceeded to constantly record. I even turned the motion recording sensitivity to off and it still recorded. If I could get the second camera to work like the first camera I would recommend this system, but right now I just find it very frustrating!!
Thank you for your feedback. Our technical support team would be happy to assist you with this. Please give us a call at 1-877-755-6739.
Installation was easy but when I went to down load the app it was terrible. It keeps telling me I have the wrong password and I am therefore offline and can't see the live stream. This was the main reason why I bought this unit. Also the "advanced settings" option doesn't work. Too many bugs in this app. I wouldn't recommend this system because of that. I have an iPhone 5.
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having difficulty. Our technical support team would be happy to get this resolved for you. Please give us a call at 1-877-755-6739.