The LH340 LOREX Edge3 security DVR offers advanced 960H recording resolution. 960H records with 34% more resolution than D1, offering a true to life aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed, and non-stretched images. Connect to your system from anywhere in the world using your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet. The Edge3 also features Mirror Recording aloowing you to secure your data by simultaneously recording footage to an external USB hard drive (not included). The system includes a 22" touch screen LED monitor for simple touch operation and and stunning display.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
FLIR Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone®, iPad® or Android® devices.
Variety of installation options are available.
1. HDMI output 1080p (1920x1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 704x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
2. Touch operation with Windows™ 7 Touch compatible touch screen monitor via USB connection.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
4. IR illumination range under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
† Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad™, iPhone™ , BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 9000, 9700, 9800) and Android (version 2.1). Selectable one channel live viewing. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check wwww.lorextechnology.com as new smart phone models become available in the market.
‡ Easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor with VESA standard mounting holes and an independent stand. Requires clear access to the 75 x 75, 100 x100 & 200 x 200 mm VESA mounting holes.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Great product. Good technical support. Seamless remote operation with Apple gear. A bit quirky with the rest. Andriod apps in particular. That said, they all work just fine now. Yes I recommend Lorex to all seeking a quality security camera system.
This product improves the quality of the picture for both night and day using any camera. The playback feature is excellent since you can review 4 or 8 channels at once. Easy set up. The remote control could be just a bit bigger.
Location: kingston, ON
Decent camera and service
I would recommend the lorex camera system. It works great on our hotel property for everyone's security.