Keep in touch and stay connected with the LH340 Edge3 surveillance solution. First in the market with the advanced 960H recording resolution, this system bridges the gap between standard and high definition video surveillance and provides at an affordable price. Combine this progressive technology with Lorex 960H compatible 700TV line super+ resolution security cameras, and the result is a top-of-the-line system that provides best in class picture capable of covering all of your monitoring needs and more!
Get connected in no time with a quick and easy internet setup wizard, and start using your smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac to connect, view and control your entire system from anywhere in the world using the dedicated free Lorex Apps. Touch friendly, the Edge3 is Windows 8 compatible for remote monitoring giving you peace of mind at the tip of your fingers.
Industry leading 960H recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording that is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution and 5x of CIF, giving a sharper, undistorted image with a truer aspect ratio that enhances surveillance.
Secure your data with the mirror recording function by simultaneously recording footage to a connected external USB hard drive (up to 2TB, not included) that could be stored in a locked location. Or use the connected external USB hard drive (max 2TB) to expand the system's recording storage space.
Simple installation process for user convenience.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
FLIR Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone®, iPad® or Android® devices.
1. When used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
2. HDMI output 1080p (1920x1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
3. Touch operation with Windows™ 7 compatible touch screen monitor via USB connection.
4. Hard drive mirroring and External storage expansion are selectable options. You select one or the other, but not both at the same time. The DVR supports a single external USB hard drive up to a maximum size of 2TB. The external hard drive must be self-powered to work with the system; it cannot receive power from the DVR`s USB port. Footage on the external hard drive can only be accessed using the DVR or a Windows PC. The footage cannot be accessed on a Mac.
5. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
6. When connected to a 960H capable DVR.
7. Field of View, Diagonal.
8. IR Illumination range under ideal conditions. Actual range and clarity may vary depending on scene/object reflection and camera application. Measurements are calculated using ambient lighting and total darkness conditions. Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions.
9. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.
† Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad®, iPhone®, BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 8900, 9000, 9700, 9800), Android (version 1.5 & above). Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new smart phone models become available in the market.
†† Easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor with VESA standard mounting holes and an independent stand. Requires clear access to the 175mm x 75mm, 100mm x 100mm, and 200mm x 200mm VESA mounting holes.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Location: Calvert County, MD
Wife Approves this one! I Purchased this unit and no problems so far. My wife and I are extrmely happy. Adding more cameras soon.