Experience true peace of mind with the powerful new 16-channel ECO6 Stratus DVR with high-quality 960H security cameras. Lorex is ushering a new era of on-the-go monitoring with Stratus Connectivity – a groundbreaking service that uses cloud technology to connect your smartphone or tablet to your cameras. Say goodbye to port forwarding and networking issues - simply download the free app, scan the DVR's QR code, and start viewing your cameras with no recurring fees. It really is that simple. View your world with this premium security camera system anywhere you go on your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac with free dedicated Lorex® apps, supporting iPhone®, iPad™, Android.
This impressive surveillance system offers real-time (30 fps) 960H video on every channel for smooth, high-quality recordings across the board. The included PTZ and bullet cameras use an advanced new 960H image sensor, providing sharp, detailed, non-stretched images. The ECO6 DVR brings a heightened level of detail and clarity to your surveillance needs, ensuring you never miss out on important details.
This premium security system uses 960H weatherproof bullet cameras, boasting 900TV lines of resolution for unmatched picture quality. The cameras have a vandal resistant design with a cable pass through bracket, allowing you to keep cables out of sight and inaccessible to intruders. The weatherproof rated (IP66) cameras are resistant to harsh temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C), making them suitable for outdoor applications in colder climates. Each bullet camera uses 24 IR LED's for a stellar night vision range of up to 130ft (40m) in ambient night time conditions, and up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. ClearNight Imaging technology and Day/Night mode provide enhanced low light performance for a surveillance solution that performs around the clock.
The included PTZ camera (LH16162TC12Z1B only) takes your surveillance capabilities to the next level, allowing you to adjust the viewing angle at any time to monitor a huge area. Control the camera from your smartphone or tablet to view your world from any angle you choose. 360° per second panning speed means you can cover a wide area in seconds, and a 160° tilt range allows you to point the camera in nearly any direction. This new PTZ camera uses an ultra-low light sensitive image sensor, meaning that it does not require IR LED's to achieve outstanding low light performance.The pre-attached wall mount makes the camera fully weatherproof, and provides easy installation for indoor and outdoor applications.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
This TV can be conected to Lorex DVRs with HDMI support, delivering superior quality of video.
Variety of installation options are available.
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
6. This camera features an ultra-low light sensitive image sensor and therefore does not feature Infra-Red LEDs. The camera requires ambient lighting (for example, street/building lighting, star or moon light) to render a night time image. In total darkness (zero Lux) the camera will not produce a night time image and therefore the camera should not be installed in completely dark areas.
7. Wall mount only. Ceiling mount not supported.
8. When connected to a 960H DVR.
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
10. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad®, iPhone® (iOS version 6.0 & above), Android (version 2.3.3 & above). Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
JUST RECIEVED MY NEW DVR REPLACEMENT, SET UP WAS A BREEZE, I INSTALLED IT ON MY 3 DEVICES AS WELL AS MY WIFES IPHONE, I FELT NAKED WITHOUT IT.
Excellent system. I had this system professionally installed. It is super user friendly. In minutes, I knew how to work the system. And I love that I can see everything from my smart phone. I recommend this system to anyone looking for an affordable solution to home surveillance.
Location: Kerrville, TX
great product, bought a 12 channel DVR, Model #LH16121T and the Camera Pack LWLH34-3PK. it was a breeze to set up. There was no problem with the pairing. Easy outside installation of the camera. we already bought more cameras to add to this original package
Just bought my property and decided to enhance the security. Went with this 12 channel, 960 DVR. Great product. I have the ability to see who's at my front door without leaving my bedroom. When I'm away, I can see my house using my smart phone. This is a must have for anyone that owns a home. Mind you, I had my system installed by a professional. But still easy to use.
Location: new york
I live on a busy street and we sometimes leave our cars parked outside. Anyhow, I had this system installed. I am super happy on how it came out. The system is user friendly. I have peace of mind now. When I go on vacation, I love that I can take my ipad or smart phones and access the camera feeds. Super cool. I will recommend to anyone looking for a budget system that will get the job done.
Location: West Covina
This system was recently installed at my home. I have nothing but great things to say about it. The resolution is not HD, but comes with great clarity. The night vision is fantastic. The mobile application is great as well. I will recommend to anyone.
Location: Los Angeles
Great system. This system live stream is fluid and clear. Love that I am able to monitor my home when I am away. The playback on the mobile apps is a plus. Super happy with this system. I plan to install this system in my vacation home. I would recommend this to anyone.
I had this system installed at my home in Riverside. It's a large property with horse stables. With this system, I was able to capture everything. I now feel safer since I can guard and monitor my home from my ipad and smart phone. The system is very user friendly. I will recommend this system to anyone.
Installation and setup instructions were easy to follow and execute. I had two cameras located on each side of my garage door with six others around the house. After installation my garage door wireless openers would not work outside the garage. After much troubleshooting the problem I found concluded if I unplugged the east side camera on the side of the garage door all wireless openers worked. I called the tech support number to seek help. The girl tech said it was not their problem but a door opener problem. She would not provide any guidance to fix this problem except it was not their problem. I asked to speak to a supervisor but she placed me on hold and then told me she could not find a supervisor to speak to me. She was also unsure how I could return the system. I asked her to keep the support ticket open until I could research this problem further which she agreed. I got an email later that day and she closed the support ticket out with out contacting me. I was very pleased with the system until I had to call tech NO support.