Watch over your world from anywhere in the world with the LH040 ECO Series DVR. The LH040 ECO series is built to blend seamlessly with modern entertainment electronics with an attractive white housing. The DVR features flexible placement options - position the DVR flat on its side or in a vertical orientation by attaching it to the included docking stand. This unique marriage of style and versatality means you can display your DVR proudly in your home entertainment unit, or easily stow it away from sight.
The LH040 ECO Series uses Stratus Connectivity, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service. You can quickly and easily connect to your security system over the Internet using your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online! Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
The LH040 ECO DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. Industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. A 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, gives a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio with no stretched image. The DVR is also backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
Record in real-time to the specialty 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
Connect the ECO LH040 series DVR to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard HDMI, VGA & BNC inputs. The intuitive interface with simple icons allows for easy & efficient security DVR programming.
Variety of installation options are available.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
6. For vertical mounting use the included docking stand. For maximum stability push down on the DVR until your hear a click.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.