Keep watch and protect what matters most in greater detail than ever before. This powerful 16-channel Network Video Recorder (NVR) is compatible with IP security cameras from 720p to 4K. It uses Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) cabling for a straightforward installation process that doesn't require a professional. Features available through the compatible FLIR Secure™ app (such as motion-activated push notifications) will keep you up-to-date of activity around your property. This top-of-the-line NVR makes for a formidable cornerstone of your network security system and will help you capture the evidence you need should an intrusion or incident occur.
HD NVR supports up to 16 cameras
Ultra high definition resolution
Expandable up to 12TB
Don't miss a thing with this powerful 4K capable NVR. Record smooth 4K video in real-time (30 frames per second) on all sixteen channels (8mp security cameras required). 4K resolution (3840 × 2160) compared to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080) will provide you with a new level detail and clarity. This higher pixel count also adds an increased ability to digitally zoom in on distant objects without significant image quality reduction. This means that 4K resolution will offer you the best chance to capture useful evidence such as distinct facial features or license plate numbers if an incident occurs.
Connect this NVR to our FLIR Secure™ app to stay connected to your security system no matter where in the world. View live and recorded video straight from your smartphone or tablet using this app. It is easy to use and ready in 3 simple steps. You can also access your security cameras using a web browser on your PC or Mac computer through the FLIR Secure™ web viewing portal. Features such as free cloud-storage, RapidRecap® and motion-triggered push notifications will keep your security system at your fingertips at all times.
Our LNR600 Series network video recorder (NVR) is compatible with many of Lorex by FLIR's HD security cameras. Click the button below for the complete list:
Experience the rapid way to watch security footage. Use the FLIR Secure™ app to create a RapidRecap® video that compiles hours' worth of motion activity into a short video summary. In these videos you will see all motion-triggered events superimposed onto your screen simultaneously. Each moving object also has a timestamp attached to it so you can tell when it happened.
The LNR6163 includes an hefty 3TB security grade hard drive preinstalled. This heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage. Set your NVR to record at a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency or conserve storage space with motion-activated and scheduled recording options.
|Recording||4MP (2688×1520)||Full 1080p HD (1920x1080)||720p HD (1280x720)||Analog 1080p HD (1920x1080)||720p HD (1280x720)|
|Platform||1080p HD NVR systems||1080p HD NVR systems||720p HD NVR systems||1080p HD DVR systems||720p HD DVR systems|
|Video||Digital IP / RJ45 connection||Digital IP / RJ45 connection||Digital IP / RJ45 connection||Analog BNC / RG59 connection||Analog BNC / RG59 connection|
|Power||PoE (Power over Ethernet)||PoE (Power over Ethernet)||PoE (Power over Ethernet)||Standard DC power||Standard DC power|
|Installation||Connect cameras to NVR or to router/LAN||Connect cameras to NVR or to router/LAN||Connect cameras to NVR or to router/LAN||Cameras require wired connection to DVR||Cameras require wired connection to DVR|
|Resolution||2K = 4 Mega pixel||1080p = 2 Mega pixel||720p = 1 Mega pixel||1080p = 2 Mega pixel||720p = 1 Mega pixel|
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
I had issues with MAC OS and Chrome plugin is busted. This is not just an issue with Lorex but other vendors. But would think for the price you have other OS and chrome support. On windows this product works fine.