The next generation of high definition recording is here. This 8-channel NVR is compatible with IP security cameras from 720p all the way to 4K resolution. It comes with a massive 3 terabyte security grade hard drive that can store weeks of footage. Smart monitoring through our powerful FLIR Secure™ app helps you stay connected to your security system from your smart device. Easy Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) connections allow for a straightforward DIY set-up. Don't miss out on the vital details you need. This top-of-the-line NVR is perfect for commercial or residential security systems.
HD NVR supports up to 8 cameras
Ultra high definition resolution
Expandable up to 12TB
This powerful NVR is capable of recording smooth 4K video in real-time (30 frames per second) on all eight channels. When utilized with a 4K security camera this NVR ensures the highest level of detail in your recordings. This additional pixel count (3840 × 2160 compared to 1920 x 1080) will not only provide you with a new level clarity, it will add an increased ability to zoom in on distant objects without drastically reducing image quality. So if an incident occurs, 4K resolution will offer the best chance to capture useful evidence such as distinct facial features or license plate numbers.
This NVR is designed for use with our FLIR Secure™ app. This exclusive remote access app for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer is easy to use and ready in 3 simple steps. You can also use a web browser on your PC or Mac computer to access your security cameras through the FLIR Secure™ web viewing portal for peace of mind no matter where in the world you are. This app is brimming with features, such as free cloud-storage, Rapid-Recap videos and motion-triggered push notifications, to mention only a few.
Our LNR600 Series network video recorder (NVR) is compatible with many of Lorex by FLIR's HD security cameras. Click the button below for the complete list:
See more while watching less. Use the FLIR Secure app to create a RapidRecap® video. This video compiles hours' worth of activity into a short video summary. Watch as motion events are superimposed onto your screen simultaneously with accurate timestamping to tell you what happened and when.
The LNR6083 comes with massive 3TB security grade hard drive preinstalled. This hard drive is designed for security purposes and can continuously record footage for days (even weeks) without a break. Your NVR can also customize recording settings to fit your needs. Record up to 4K HD (3840×2160)* for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. You can also conserve storage space by only recording scenes with movement or between scheduled times.
*8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
|Recording||4MP (2688×1520)||Full 1080p HD (1920x1080)||720p HD (1280x720)||Analog 1080p HD (1920x1080)||720p HD (1280x720)|
|Platform||1080p HD NVR systems||1080p HD NVR systems||720p HD NVR systems||1080p HD DVR systems||720p HD DVR systems|
|Video||Digital IP / RJ45 connection||Digital IP / RJ45 connection||Digital IP / RJ45 connection||Analog BNC / RG59 connection||Analog BNC / RG59 connection|
|Power||PoE (Power over Ethernet)||PoE (Power over Ethernet)||PoE (Power over Ethernet)||Standard DC power||Standard DC power|
|Installation||Connect cameras to NVR or to router/LAN||Connect cameras to NVR or to router/LAN||Connect cameras to NVR or to router/LAN||Cameras require wired connection to DVR||Cameras require wired connection to DVR|
|Resolution||2K = 4 Mega pixel||1080p = 2 Mega pixel||720p = 1 Mega pixel||1080p = 2 Mega pixel||720p = 1 Mega pixel|
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Location: Home Security
This issue is so bad. Ordered a new product due to defective prior order sent over to me and now got Eight "8" camera without the NVR. What is currently going on can be teamed "....". Wait for more than 1Hr on phone to communicate the issue and finally no response or even a person that will pick the phone and talk to someone.
Our apologies for the wait. Your NVR shipped from our other warehouse and arrived separately.
This is my first security NVR and this unit was bundled with some cameras in a package sold by Costco. I like the system so far and I only give it 4 stars for the following reasons:
1. The user interface is outdated. Yes, it is functional but sometimes confusing. I guess I will learn it the way it is but it not always straightforward.
2. The security (login credentials) is limited to 6 characters. For a product that wants to have its place in the security market, this can and should be greatly improved.