Experience the next generation of premium, Do-It-Yourself security with the LNR400S Series High Definition Network Video Recorder (HD NVR). This cutting-edge NVR is bundled with weatherproof HD IP cameras to provide you with stunning 4 Megapixel HD recording in real-time on all channels. Each cameras requires just a single Ethernet cable connecting it to the NVR, which provides both power and video using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology. Connect the cameras to the HD NVR's 16 integrated PoE ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience that will have you up and running in no time. A high-capacity security-grade HDD is pre-installed, allowing you record days of footage as lifelike as life itself. Maintain vigilance with the ultimate in recording resolution and picture quality in your corner.
This HD NVR is compatible with Lorex PoE IP cameras only. It is not compatible with third-party IP cameras. Click here for full camera compatibility list.
Introducing FLIR Cloud™, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues - you can quickly and easily connect to your security system using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. FLIR Cloud™ connects you to your system remotely within minutes on your iOS® or Android™ device. Simply download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online! Stay abreast of important developments with push notifications for motion events, and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments.
Record surveillance footage to the security grade 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at SUPER HD 4MP (2688×1520) for the highest resolution, or change the settings to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
The LNR400S Series features a simplified installation that saves time when setting up your cameras. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR. Simply connect your cameras to the built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports using a single CAT5e Ethernet cable – no power supply required.
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
FLIR Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone®, iPad® or Android® devices.
1. Compatible with Lorex HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. The NVR firmware and software must be upgraded to the latest version to use the FLIR Cloud™ service. When the system is connected to the Internet, it will automatically alert you if there is a firmware upgrade available.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.