Experience the gold standard in analog surveillance video that is second only to being there yourself. This HD DVR records video in real-time at 1080p HD on all 8 channels. Including 4 or 8 fully-loaded megapixel security cameras, this system uses standard BNC cabling to transmit stunning HD images for a surveillance experience like no other. Maintain vigilance with best-in-class image quality and view your world with new eyes.
Introducing FLIR Cloud™, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues - you can quickly and easily connect to your security system using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. FLIR Cloud™ will have you viewing your system remotely within minutes on your iOS® or Android™ device. Simply download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online! Stay abreast of important developments with push notifications for motion events, and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments.
The HD DVR is bundled with 1080p wired HD bullet cameras that provide superb surveillance footage both day and night. The cameras are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, with a fully weatherproof, polycarbonate housing that stands up against intruders and the elements. See it all, day and night, with best-in-class low light clarity, close up recognition in the dark with Smart IR, and an impressive night vision range of up to 130ft (40m).
For those who already own a wired security system, upgrading to HD surveillance has never been easier - simply swap out your old BNC cameras for new 1080p wired HD cameras that use the same cabling. Extend the video signal up to 800ft (242m) with a single run of RG59 coaxial cable for flexible installation.
Connect the HD DVR to a TV or LCD monitor with industry standard HDMI and VGA inputs. The intuitive interface with simple menus and icons allow for easy & efficient security DVR programming. Other advanced features of the HD DVR include click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback, dynamic drag & drop camera assignment, and PTZ control through coaxial cabling.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Variety of installation options are available.
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p and 720p wired HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
4. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
5. Compatible with Lorex HD DVR LHV2000 series only.
6. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
7. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
8. The extension cable must be a single stretch of cable between the DVR and camera. You cannot connect multiple extension cables to each other. For cable runs above 300ft(92m), you must connect the power adapter directly to the camera, rather than at the end of the extension cable.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Purchased 3/20/16 at. COSTCO price, $499,I thought was reasonable for this Complete Package. The components (DVR, Cameras, cables, etc.) were of sturdy, high quality. Full 1080p picture quality of the cameras, both day and night vision, is very clear. 130’ day and 90’ night vision is a long ways. Camera motion detection is very sensitive, even picking up a car ˝-block away coming down the street. 2TB HD recordings of all 8 cameras. Cameras may be viewed anywhere in the house you have another TV/monitor connected to the DVR via HDMI cable. FLIR Cloud viewing of all cameras is excellent, with many options, including zooming in with any camera – especially handy if you want to see if a package has been delivered to your front door. Setup, connecting the components, is easy. However, some may prefer to hire someone to run the cables through the attic, between each camera’s exterior house location and the DVR. Technical Support was very helpful with a couple questions I had & helped me customize system to my desired settings. There are many more customizable features that I am still learning about.. I feel safer knowing that my home & property is being monitored 24/7 by high-resolution cameras. I like being able to switch over to the cameras on my TV.