Stay connected to what’s going on around your home or business with the Lorex LHV0000 Series HD DVR. Connect to the included 720p HD cameras, or take advantage of backwards compatibility with traditional analog security cameras. One of our 100% duty cycle security-grade hard drives is pre-installed inside the DVR, letting you store weeks or even months of security video at a time. Free remote viewing apps for smartphones, tablets and computers allow you to keep an eye on what matters most from anywhere with no recurring fees. Experience the LHV0000 Series HD DVR and maintain vigilance both at home and away.
Your security system should deliver peace of mind wherever you are, no matter how far away from the things that matter most. Introducing FLIR Cloud™ Connectivity – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing security video and changing system settings over the Internet. View your security camera system from anywhere in the world on your smartphone, tablet or computer with no recurring fees.
Gone are the days of networking complications and calls to your ISP when something went wrong. FLIR Cloud™ is ready in 3 easy steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the DVR’s QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees.
This unique DVR is designed for use with our 720p HD cameras, allowing you to view your world in greater detail than ever before. It also has backwards compatibility with standard analog cameras, giving you the flexibility to keep your current cameras and upgrade to HD at a later date. High-definition 720p (1280 × 720) recording ensures crisp live-viewing and recording, boasting a 100% picture quality increase over 960H resolution (960 × 480) and a 1000% increase over CIF.
Advanced H.264 compression maximizes the amount of high-definition video you can store, allowing you to keep plenty of footage without compromising on recording quality for full detail at all times.
Our security camera systems come with everything you need to create a custom security system that meets your needs exactly. Cameras connect easily to your DVR using industry-standard BNC cables to carry HD video. The 60ft (18m) BNC coaxial cables included with our systems are high-grade mini RG59 cables that are UL-compliant, a recognized certification for in-wall use.
For those who already own a security camera system, upgrading to high-definition video quality is simple and cost-effective. Simply swap out your DVR and cameras and use the existing cables to transmit HD images (RG59 or higher grade required). Need long cable runs? No problem! Video from our 720p HD cameras can be extended up to 800ft (244m) using a single run of coaxial BNC cable.
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don’t have the time to review hours of security footage, or to keep checking throughout the day to make sure all is well. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter.
Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alerts of motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone / tablet.
Stay confident that your security cameras will never miss a beat with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 130ft (40m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Our rugged, weatherproof cameras are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we’ve engineered our cameras to withstand the most unforgiving of North American climates. They hold their own in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) to ensure year-round security monitoring that never stops working. The cable pass-through design of the cameras combined with a lightweight Polycarbonate housing makes them virtually immune against vandalism.
Record crisp 720p video to the pre-installed security grade hard drive, or record in 960H resolution in real-time (30 frames per second). The 100% duty-cycle hard drive is designed for surveillance, providing reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage.
Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 720p HD (1280 × 720) for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. You can also conserve hard drive space by recording only scenes with movement or by recording between scheduled times of the day.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Variety of installation options are available.
1. Compatible with Lorex HD 720p wired cameras and standard analog cameras. For a list of compatible cameras please visit lorextechnology.com/support. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. HDMI output (1920 × 1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 720p recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 1280 × 720 per channel. Image quality and resolution are dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 2Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
4. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. 720p cameras are compatible with Lorex’s 720p & 1080p HD DVR recorders only.
6. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
7. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
8. The extension cable must be a single stretch of cable between the DVR and camera for cable runs over 200ft (61m). For cable runs above 330ft (100m) you must connect the power adapter directly to the camera, rather than to the end of the extension cable.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.