Experience the alternative to wired cameras with the LWU3620 series and enjoy simple, clutter-free installation that will save you time and money. The secure real-time video signal is protected by our Signal Guard technology which maintains a steady and reliable connection to your system. These cameras are wireless friendly meaning conflicts with competing signals have been minimized with next generation interference reduction technology. Both the cameras and receiver are fully weatherproof, meaning you can place the receiver outdoors for clearer reception with outdoor wireless cameras. Enjoy clear and fluid wireless footage day or night with night vision up to 120ft. Weatherproof and vandal resistant, the LWU3620 series is designed to meet your needs.
View video during the day and with night vision at night.
Camera performs both in outdoor and indoor applications.
The camera transmits high resolution video signal in real time at 25 frames per second
Continuously monitors the wireless signal and automatically reconnects upon detection of low signal strength.
1. Compatible with Lorex LH050/LH041 series DVRs only.
2. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
3. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
5. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal. Install receiver outdoors for best performances.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Location: Speargrass, Alberta
I bought this product with two cameras at Costco. The price was reasonable. It is totally easy to install and set up. The electronics were effortless. Everything connected easily together. I was able to download the app with no trouble and can now access my camera feeds from anywhere in the world. I'm not sure that I need to but cool that I can.
I find that the searching through recorded days a bit cumbersome. I am not able to use the find by motion feature. Not sure if it isn't there or I just don't know how to do it yet.
I love my set. I will probably add a couple more cameras.
No Price - no Stock - very disappointing
When Can I order two more cameras for my Costco purchased system (LH041)
Please place your order online at
Our sales team is available if you require further assistance - 1-888-425-6739.