Experience full 1080p HD video without running video cables with the next generation of high definition wireless security – the LH060 Series High Definition Digital Video Recorder (HD DVR). This powerful recorder 4 of our 1080p HD wireless video security cameras for the perfect blend of wireless convenience with the high-capacity storage and powerful performance of a DVR. A security-grade hard drive is pre-installed, allowing you record days of high definition footage. It's easy to get up and running with Do-It-Yourself setup, and our free FLIR Secure™ remote monitoring apps for smartphones, tablets and computers help you stay connected to your world from anywhere in the world. Maintain vigilance with wireless HD video in your corner.
HD DVR supports up to 4 cameras
4× 1080p HD wireless video cameras
Night vision range
Expandable up to 4TB
FLIR Secure™ ENABLED
Introducing FLIR Secure™ – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The FLIR Secure™ mobile app is easy to use and ready in 3 steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the NVR's QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees. You can also use a web browser on your PC or Mac computer to access your security cameras through the FLIR Secure™ web viewing portal for peace of mind no matter where in the world you are.
RapidRecap® compiles hours’ worth of activity into a short video summary. It connects you to all the day’s events in a flash. See your kids coming home, your garbage being collected, your pets getting up to their usual mischief – all in an instant! Timestamping of moving objects tells you what happened and when. Experience the rapid way to stay connected and start to see more while watching less.
Experience the perfect blend of simple setup and high performance with 1080p wireless video security cameras. No need to run video cables – our high definition security cameras transmit 1080p HD video wirelessly to the weatherproof receiver connected to the DVR. High definition 1080p (1920×1080) recording resolution ensures crisp live-viewing and recording, and our exclusive SignalGuard technology detects low signal strength and reconnects automatically to ensure you have a reliable video feed at all times.
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don't have time to review hours of security footage. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alertsof motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone or tablet.
Reliable security means protection at all times, including all through the night. First-class IR LED night vision technology and an integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensure detailed footage with accurate color representation in all lighting conditions. Clearly identify objects up to 130ft (40m) away in regular nighttime conditions and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness. Never lose sight of the things that matter most with clear viewing around the clock.
Wireless convenience combined with rugged durability makes one of our toughest wireless security cameras to date. Our robust, weatherproof cameras are IP66-rated to stand up against the elements. Fortified design makes this camera perfect for outdoor surveillance, while the compact housing is suitable for home monitoring applications as well. The LWU3720 Series wireless receiver is also weatherproof rated for outdoor placement for even better wireless range outdoors.
Record crisp 1080p HD video to the 1TB pre-installed security grade hard drive for reliable footage at all times. The 100% duty-cycle hard drive is designed for surveillance, providing reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 1080p HD (1920×1080) for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency.
Variety of installation options are available.
High definition interface with HDMI output for easy connection to a TV
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p & 720p HD wireless cameras. Cameras sold separately. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Requires a high speed Internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 3Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.
3. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the DVR automatically over the Internet. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
4. Wireless video cameras and receiver require a wired connection to a power outlet.
5. Wireless cameras automatically reconnect with the receiver upon detecting low signal strength to ensure a constant wireless connection.
6. 1080p MPX cameras are compatible with 1080p HD DVR recorders only. For a list of compatible recorders please visit lorextechnology.com/support.
7. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
8. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
9. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in the path of the wireless signal.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Help other customers make decisions about this product... tell us what you think!
You will be required to have an account with Lorex to provide a review... You can see your approved reviews in your "My Lorex Account" section.
Was looking for a camera system for my house, and checked out the Netgear Arlo cameras.
At first I was thinking no wires just a few batteries, reviews were ok but not great.
Came across this set at Bjs and did some reviews for a few days looked at my installation points and chose these cameras.
One key point was that the use of Flir technology in them, already having a Flir thermal imaging tool, and it has proved to be worth the investment.
I already have people asking me what I think and I recommend this set to everyone.
Location: New Berlin, NY
Just installed this system in our house this week, after purchasing at BJ's. Set up was a breeze, once connected to a 1080P TV/Monitor. Picture quality is excellent, and most surprising, we are able to view all 4 cameras from our iPhones, even though our internet connection is a slow DSL setup. We had previously tried a single "Canary" camera, and our internet was too poor to view just that one camera, so had to take that back. The system gives us great peace of mind. Highly recommended.